Sales Consultants Wanted
LOVE your JOB.
We sure do.
So much so that we've launched a ready to wear collection to dress our brides beyond the aisle!
All of this excitement brings new opportunities! And that's where you come in...we're looking for like-minded optimists to join our team. Take a look at the details below for our Sales Consultant openings. If you see a match - we hope you do! - then by all means, send us your cover letter and resume!
With the right proposal, we just might say, "I do!"
The Amy Kuschel Team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
FULL-TIME & PART-TIME CONSULTANTS with an entrepreneurial spirit. You’re passionate about offering outstanding customer service, you love fashion, and you believe in our brand. You’re practical with a creative side, and you love helping others. A successful consultant will cultivate an environment that evokes a calm optimism and a welcoming spirit, setting the stage for an inspired shopping experience. You are:
- A mixture of calm and enthusiasm with a positive, welcoming attitude.
- Patient, optimistic and relentless about exceeding customer expectations. Everytime.
- Honest, approachable, acting with integrity. Always.
- Compassionate and open minded with a genuine team spirit.
- Courageous. Comfortable pitching ideas and brainstorming potential business growth fostering an inspired work atmosphere.
- A dynamic & energized individual who is market aware and forward thinking.
- Smart, flexible, and open minded. Able to evaluate a situation and change course as needed for business growth, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- A good listener with a natural ability to see another’s point of view.
- Goal oriented and looking for a career opportunity.
- Confident. And able to accept constructive criticism and feedback to optimize personal growth and foster a creative and happy work environment.
- Committed to being a part of the long term growth and success of Amy Kuschel San Francisco.
WHAT IT ENTAILS…
- Retail know-how with hands-on experience working on a sales floor and handling daily showroom tasks and upkeep.
- Consulting with brides and ready to wear clientele, offering one-on-one consultations with outstanding customer service to maintain and grow sales.
- Clienteling. Building relationships and connections to foster brand awareness and trust.
- Arriving on time in order to set your day up for success.
- Educating yourself about our brand and our products in order to offer knowledge and expertise to clientele.
- Growing showroom sales by setting personal and team goals along with creative thinking.
- Showroom inventory: ready to wear dresses and gowns, accessories.
- Support showroom manager in buying, receiving, and shop upkeep.
- Embrace our philosophy, dress the brand and inspire connections.
- Get involved in marketing efforts for brand exposure, including representing our brand at local events and parties.
- Aspire to a key-holder / assistant management position: opening and closing the salon, taking on more responsibilities to help grow the business and grow as an individual.
- 1-2 years of high-end retail experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able and available to work a flexible schedule that meets the demands of a retail business / consumer which may include regular evening & weekend hours.
- Strong computer & tech skills: order entry, word documents, math skills.
- Grammar school basics: reading, writing, speaking & presenting in front of groups.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English, plus phone skills.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a customer-centric, goal oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Knowledge of garment construction and alterations is a plus.
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift and carry gowns on a daily basis, push, or pull up to 25 pounds occasionally, the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder, and stand for extended periods of time, including repetitive use of upper extremities.
SOUND LIKE A GOOD FIT?
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to join a team of positive, like-minded individuals, please send your thoughtful cover letter and resume to JOBS@AmyKuschel.com. Be sure to include the position you’re applying for, your salary history and desired compensation. We look forward to reviewing your application!